Rants and Podcast
Unique Insights from Business and Industry Leaders. We provide unique content that covers the most relevant industry topics.
Mar 23, 2020 | Podcast
How COVID-19 is Impacting Aerospace
The COVID-19 epidemic is a bit like a hurricane. Let’s get through it together.
Takeaways + Tactics
- Hurricanes are scary, but they do pass and life will return to normal.
- Focusing on one metric or putting your eggs in one basket is never a good thing.
- Airlines are parking airplanes and doing limited maintenance of Safety of Flight only. But it will get better.
- When the airlines do return, they will rebalance on the back of cheap oil and very efficient airplanes. The MAX, A220 and A320-NEO are solid and efficient.
- This is a good time to polish up on skills, reading and brushing up our resume so we can hit the ground running when things return to normal.